WHAT CREDIT ARE EXPERTS IN PRIME , NON PRIME & SUBRIME FINANCE
They are a well established finance broker within the leisure industry and have been trading
CHOOSE THEM ?
- They approve good and bad credit profile
- They offer competitive rates on all finance deals
- They have access to all Prime & Sub Prime Lenders
- They can help with Disability, HM Forces, Retired & Self Employed
- They have many no deposit schemes available
- Finance terms up up 120 months
- Provisional Licence, EU Licence & no Licence considered
- Advances from £1000 - £100,000
Low rate Caravan Finance for good and bad credit profiles
Apply today for flexible Caravan Finance with affordable monthly payments
Here at What Credit, we offer some of the best caravan finance deals on the market. Our team are on hand to ensure you get the best possible finance package when looking to get a new or used
We have access to every Lender and we can help people get the finance they need regardless of their credit history.
If you have a good credit score then getting accepted is easy. However, if in the past you have had issues this can sometimes prevent you from being offered the finance you deserve. Our underwriters
understand that everybody can have problems, which is why we look at every van finance application differently, we don't just decline a caravan finance application because of previous credit or loan
problems. We consider every application and approve lots of people every day, even if they have been declined elsewhere.
Why customers come to us for their Caravan Finance
Thousands of people every month come to us to get their caravan finance, and here are a few reasons why...
- * We offer caravan finance for good & bad credit profiles
- * We arrange flexible caravan finance packages to suit you
- * We have many low rate caravan finance deals from 4.9% APR
- * You can choose a caravan from any UK dealer or private seller
- * You get access to thousands of caravan Nationwide
- * Applying for caravan finance with us is quick and simple
- * Most of our caravan finance applications are approved
- * You can get accepted for caravan finance fast
- * Caravan finance terms from 12 months to 60 months
- * No deposit or small deposit options available
- * Fixed monthly caravan finance payments
How our Caravan Finance works
Getting a new caravan on finance through What Credit is a very simple procedure. Simply apply online through this website and your details will be sent to our underwriters, who will process your
information and find the most suitable Lender with the best possible deal.
Once you have been accepted, we will contact you by phone or email to let you know. We will then ask for some simple paperwork to complete your application. Once we have received these we can then
set your credit limit and discuss your payments and the options available to you, so you know exactly how much it will cost you per month before you start looking for a caravan.
Finding your new or used caravan
When you have been approved for caravan finance, and you know how much you can afford to spend, you can then do the exciting part - finding a caravan!. Our flexible finance gives you the option to
choose a caravan from any reputable UK dealer or private seller. This gives you the choice of thousands of caravans nationwide and knowing you have already been accepted means you can shop with
confidence knowing your caravan finance is already in place.
When you have found a suitable caravan all you have to do is contact us with the name & address of the dealer or private seller and the details of the caravan and we will check out the history of
the caravan to ensure that everything is ok. We check the vehicle mileage, and its history to make sure the vehicle has not been involved in an accident and that the price is fair for the age &
condition of the caravan. We also contact the seller to get all the relevant details that we need from them, including their bank details to arrange the payment to them.
After these checks have been made we will contact you to discuss your exact payments, then the paperwork will be sent via email for you to sign. When the paperwork has been signed & returned to
us, we will then do our final check and the Lender will then release the funds to the dealer or private seller.
Collecting your new or used caravan
When the Lender has finalised everything and the dealer or private seller has been paid, you can then talk to them to arrange collection of your caravan - It's that simple!